Hello...I'm the owner of Big dog kennel
I have been in business raising only full reg AKC Rottweilers since 1999
And am in good standing with AKC, they do an inspection of my kennel, dogs, microchips and DNA yearly
They have no complaints since I started up again
I also have current state and county inspections that comply with all codes, and humane care beyond what's called for, never in 20 yrs getting a citation
I could not have maintained my biz this long by doing what this lady said
I do remember the people, my question is why didn't they express their concerns at the time with me ?
They gave a good report of my dogs quality, and care, which was nice of them:)
Had they looked into it further, they would have found that I registered the two litters, born 4 days apart at 4 weeks old,
I am a little slow filling out online forms ( I have been timed out or put names where numbers belong etc) I'm 71 now, not an excuse, however I mixed up the father of each litter, realized it soon after
I called AKC, they were nice and had me fill out a correction form...
It takes about 15 days to process a correction due to it all being done by snail mail
The original papers were here and I WAS waiting for the new ones
I wish I still knew her name as I would like to try to explain to her that all pups or dogs leave with their papers with no exceptions since I took my biz back from my son Eric in 2012 who ran it for 5 yrs
(I wanted to retire )
In 2010-12 I lost my 22 Ac kennel/farm due to overextending for new kennels and septics I moved to a 1 1/2 Ac place and built 6 kennels and built an 80 ft roofed kennel on a neighbors farm
with my 2 full offices thrown into boxes, it was almost impossible to catch up
I had to have 3 hip operations 2011-12, almost died, went to a nursing home followed by 2 yrs of deep depression ..,
Since then I have kept back pups from my line so all my 15 dogs now are from my own foundation stock with cert OFA hips and elbows since 2004 ( I give a written 5 yr guarantee to replace a pup in the event of joint issues,but have not had to give one for many years )
My dogs, loyal repeat customers, 2/3 of my sales, have helped me live life with joy again
I would like to continue showing people how sweet Rotties can be, as was my goal that built my solid reputation
I'm now am training and certifying a few miniature horses and Rotts to visit the children's hospital and maybe underprivileged urban kids groups
If there is any one out there that wants to talk to me I urge u to contact me so I can try to correct any problems currently
Thank u for reading this message, God offers second chances, why can't people
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Big Dog Kennel Rottweiler Puppy
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."